Dark Jedi Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That which unites also divides.

2 posters

Go down

That which unites also divides. Empty That which unites also divides.

Post by Acryptical Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:08 pm

In the first Star Wars film, it was said that the Force binds the galaxy together. Interestingly enough, the Force is the single commonality of all Star Wars Realist communities. The Force is the singular binding aspect of a disparate conglomerate. Perhaps because it is the only aspect which is truly undefinable. And I believe this is simultaneously why the community at large is so divided.

Just a thought. I'm not advocating for unity. I myself prefer the division as it makes things more interesting.

There are exceptions to this, as always. Certain Dark groups focus very little attention, if any, on the Force. In those, it comes up sometimes in a poetic way or in metaphorical passing, but is not central. It seems that with those on the darker side of the line take the prerogative to define the Force as unimportant. Not so with the Jedi: to a one the Force is essential. Maybe having that allure of the ephemeral is the only solid ground on which to stand.

I myself place no great emphasis on the Force, except as something deeply personal and psychological. For me it represents a pathway into the most mysterious and profound reaches of who I am inside.
Acryptical
Acryptical
Admin

https://darkjedicave.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

That which unites also divides. Empty Re: That which unites also divides.

Post by mannequin Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:24 am

The force of thyself seeks compatibility with itself, a type, a kind, where the force is increased in power through unification due to the nature of pattern similarities, which is a consistent flow into the same direction, where the power is naturally shared through energy dispatching.

Unity outside of this compatible type, weakens the entity, the organism becomes impure, infected, or diluted which results into weakness, a reduction of energy and functional power, due to the natural differences of pattern incompatibility.

Division is necessary to protect the organizing self, the energy capacity and the directional flow.

The modern world of existing beings are infected with the concept of "Humanity", which is an all included unification, a negation of differences, a delusion. A denial of reality and of self, identity becomes communal, no race, no sex, no ethnicity, no discrimination, a uniform paste awaiting the next reformation, molding.  

A perpetual disconnection, no preparation due to no clarity, vulnerability increases..victimhood begins..Nature responds ruthlessly..they become confused, ill, needy..zombies..
mannequin
mannequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acryptical Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:38 am

Weakens in terms of what? Care to elaborate?

The utility of division of ideas in a practical sense leading to becoming a zombie is quite a leap.
Acryptical
Acryptical
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acryptical Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:59 am

I misunderstood your post yesterday, so please disregard my previous reply. However, I'm still very interested in how you're defining weakness/strength.
Acryptical
Acryptical
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum